sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

Guitar lessons and art classes

Guitar lessons

B: Hello. How can I help you?A: Hello . I´d like some information about guitar lessons
B: How old are you?
A: I´m 12
B: Do you want private lessons or would you like to join a class?
A: I want private lessons. How often is the class?
B: The class is twice a week
A: When is the class?
B: On Tuesday  and Thuersday at 5.00
A: How much does it cost?
B: The class is €75 a month
A: Thanks. Let me think about it.


Art classes

B: Hello. I´d like some information about art classes
A: Hello, OK. How old are you?
B: I´m 13
A: Do you want private lessons or would you like to join a class?
B: I don´t know. How often is the class?
A: The class for your age is twice a week 
B: When is the class?
A: On Sundays and Wenesdays at 6.30
B: How much does it cost?
A: The class is €60 a month 
B: Thanks. Let me think about it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario